Friday, November 7, 2008

Changes



I think that I will just change my blog to tvbfan or something similar to that because my sister have not been keeping up with her kpop posting. But anyway, Big Bang newest CD came out yesterday and It was really good. Not to mention that their Japanese album, Which was in English came out a few weeks ago. Some songs I recommend from their Jpop albums are Number One, Make Love, and So Beautiful. Oh yeah not to mention that they have the English version for Last farewell now, which is really cool. They have alot of remix in their recent album, like Lies, Haru Haru, and Last Farewell. Other songs I like from the new album are Strong Baby, Remember, Wonderful, and Oh Ah Oh.

Will I was surprise to see that Tae Yang was centered in the new album cover. Will he is a good singer, but I can barely recognize him with that bubble gum in his mouth. The cover album looks cool and colorful.

P.S. If you haven't listen to Korean pop, you are missing out big time. If you are interest in kpop, I reccomend Wonder Girls and Big Bang to start out with.

No comments: