Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TVB 2009 Calendar

What I look forward to every year is the tvb calendar. It is the place where all the stars can be at one time. Though, some are prettier than the other, let's break them down. I will only post some of the ones I like and the rest you can check them out at YeinJee's Asian Journal . Asian Fanatics has the whole calendar in 1680x1050 format, good eanough for widescreen wallpaper and print-outs.

This have to be my favorite this year. It is very fun and everyone in it seem to have a very good time. It look believable, especially Bosco, that is why he is in a jumping scene again. The only thing is that I'm not too fond of the way the girls dress.


Everyone in this photo looks happy and warm, and good way to view the Chinese New year.


This one should get you guys talking.



Overall my take for this year is that the photos look like their from catalogs. TVB always have something new, I think that this year the calendar is a lot different that the other years.

No comments: