Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TVB Series' Songs

The successive of each TVB series is somewhat correlate to their themesong and subsongs. Grand production like Moonlight Resonance has all kind of wonderful subsongs that enhance the series itself. You do not have to understand Chinese to understand the emotion that is express by the songs. I will dedicate this post to all of those who like TVB themesongs or subsongs. Here is a list of my favorite. Enjoy!!
I fell in love with TVB series ever since I was in 1st grade, which is many years ago. I've learned so much from the series, in general about life, love, and friendship. I would dare say that some part of my personality is shaped by the series I've watched.

One of the greatest themesong of all time by Chi Lam Cheung. They played the same song in Moonlight Resonance.




This theme song was written in many language.



This song was played in the series "At the Threshold of an Era" during the scenes when Ada Choi was trying to commit suicide.



Though Don't Blame Her was awesome in the series Revolving Doors of Vengeance, but I like this song so much better.



I do not like the series Perish in the Name of Love, but Steven Ma and Charmaine Sheh did a fantastic job at singing the themesong.



The Whistle in the beginning of this song really touches me. I'd enjoyed every bit of this series.



Return of Condor Heroes, truly a classic.

No comments: